Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
SCHEDULING COORDINATOR/BILINGUAL CHINESE
- must have 3 years of experience as an scheduling coordinator
- good telephone, organizational, and communication skills necessary
- ability to maintain accurate schedules, notes and records
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and demonstrate the ability to work in a team
- processes new hire paperwork according to agency policy
- knowledge of related business software
- bilingual CHINESE;
Please note that our office is Smoke/Tobacco - free environment and we conduct the personnel illegal drug screen periodically. Our company offers the competitive salary and benefit package. Interested applicant can forward resume with salary requirements.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers